Friday, May 2, 2008

crazy beautiful mom...

I've always had a passion for writing...writing anything really. When I was young I would write stories all day long it seemed like. Stories about girls who had babies, girls who were getting married and having babies...girls and babies. Now that I'm a "grown up" I just can't seem to find the time or energy to sit down and write like I used to and it makes me sad. So here I am entering the blogging world to bore you all with my daily life.

Since this is my first entry I will give you all some random facts about me!

  1. I just recently eloped with the love of my life, even though we have been together 8 years.
  2. We have 4 children together...but only 1 of them is here with us.
  3. I've had 2 miscarriages, the first in 2001, and the second in 2007.
  4. My baby daughter was born at 22 weeks in Feb, she was 18 weeks premature.
  5. I've buried a child, something no mother should have to go through.
  6. My 5 year old daughter recently decided to cut her own hair resulting in bangs.
  7. I have a home day care, and have 2 kiddo's starting on Monday.
  8. We moved from CA to MO almost 4 years ago to start a new life with our family.
  9. My dad died when I was 3 from a heart attack.
  10. I am terrified of Asian gangs...even though I grew up in Los Angeles...weird!

No comments: