Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cat Reincarnated!


So I started my home day care and have had 2 kiddo's here for the last 2 weeks. They are 1 and 2 (well almost) and are pretty good kid's. Which is a suprise to me cuz I have the worst luck ever and expected them to be lil devil's in disguise! They are on a regular schedule, both napping everyday giving me a lil time to get on here :) I should use the time to blog more!

So yesterday we got a kitten. I don't know what I am thinking....husband, kid, 2 dogs, and 1 kitten. This kitten is special though. And you wanna know why? Becuz he is my old cat reincarnated! I had a cat that I loved more than anything (and I'm not a cat person) and was so attached to. I mean it was bad that I made hubby move over on the bed so the cat could have more room to stretch out hahaha. I've been looking on craigslist.com for someone giving a kitten away and waalaa! Here he is!

Me and Monkey went and picked the kitty up from the nice lady and brought him home. I can't even look at him without thinking he is my old cat. I can't describe to you how important the other cat was to me, he was there with me thru my darkest days of addiction and was my only friend. Now this new kitty who is named after the first one, Lil Bam, is exactly like his namesake. He even came and got into bed with me and cuddled in my hair last night as I fell asleep. With everything else going on in my life having something comforting is a blessing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogging world. I saw you had been by my site and was thrilled when I saw you had linked to me. I don't have a blogroll YET ... I need to get working on that soon I suppose. I will be back to visit your site frequently!

Mom said...

I would swear that my youngest baby is my cat, Gizmo, reincarnated.

Gizmo died in 2004 and Risa was born in 2006. She has an odd attachment to cat food, loves to play with the water, and even pounces on my hand if I'm moving my hand under the sheet. She also has an attachment to pillows. Just like my Gizmo...

www.momstop.blogspot.com